THE ULTIMATE LOWER BODY TRAINER!
- Bulletproof the knees and ankles
- Build wheels of steel
- Master single-leg pistol squats
THE ULTIMATE LOWER BODY TRAINER! Go from ground-zero to super-hero with these 10 legendary and progressive at-home leg day follow-along workouts to build the quads, hamstrings, glutes and calves. You’ll also unlock advanced strength skills like single-leg or pistol squats! Each routine lasts 20 minutes and they’re ordered by level of difficulty (GG2 being the easiest and GG29 being the hardest). Do each routine at least 3-6 times (and up to 12 times) before moving on to the next one in the exact order listed. Do at least 1 session per week and up to 2 sessions per week with at least 48-72 hours between sessions.
GG2- SUPREME SINGLE-LEG BALANCE
GG5- NEW KNEES
GG8- SINGLE-LEG STACKS
GG11- THERMOGENIC TEMPO TRAINING
GG14- ULTIMATE STEPUPS 1.0
GG17- ULTIMATE STEPUPS 2.0
GG20- ULTIMATE LUNGES 1.0
GG23- ULTIMATE LUNGES 2.0
GG26- ULTIMATE PISTOLS 1.0
GG29- ULTIMATE PISTOLS 2.0
- Program Overview Podcast
- X55 Ultimate Plyos Workout
- BOOST YOUR REPS/HOLDS 12-Week Specialization Programs
- Slant Boards: https://squatwedges.com?sca_ref=2598937.o1P3DTOg4y
- Adjustable Aerobics Step with Risers (https://amzn.to/3CoIfDa) OR Adjustable Plyo Box (https://amzn.to/3JcN5Y2)
- Dumbbells (Adjustable: https://amzn.to/43TBepC OR Rubber Hex: https://amzn.to/460pjbq)
- Resistance Bands (https://rbt.isrefer.com/go/ecp/TheDailyBJ/)
- Fitness Sliders (SKLZ Sliders: https://amzn.to/43Wfolj)
- TRX Suspension Trainer: https://amzn.to/3MEdAHw
- Lebert Equalizers: https://lebertfitness.com/?ref=Vx_BMFqXYpCLHw
- Peanut Massage Ball: https://amzn.to/460pZxu
- Foam Roller: https://amzn.to/3oZuGqD
How can I combine this with other workouts?
Beginners should make this their workout of the day. Advanced trainees can follow this workout with another 20-minute full-body, upper body or core workout on the same day. No matter what training schedule you go with, keep at least 48 hours between high-intensity workouts to stay ahead of the recovery curve. Please be sure to do mostly daily walking and recovery work for best results.
Do I need all of the equipment listed?
To do the entire program in full, yes. But some of the routines use very little equipment or are mostly bodyweight too.
Why do I need to do these as ordered?
This program is engineered with precision to lay the proper fitness foundation for both short and long-term success. This means maximum results with minimum injury risk. But after you complete this plan, you can return to and repeat all of these timeless routines indefinitely in any order you like and still continue to reap benefits.