BODYWEIGHT BURNER COUNTDOWN INTERVALS
WOW January 2020 Week 1: https://tdbj.me/Jan2020wk1
Annual/Weekly Training Schedule: https://tdbj.me/Annual-Training-Schedule
All my apparel is from my men’s athleisure line at SleevesSoldSeparately.com
Want a DVD-level experience? Join me for an Instagram (@BJGaddour) & YouTube (YouTube.com/BJGaddour) for a LIVE follow-along version of this workout this Wednesday at 10am PST/1pm EST with 24-hour replay!
This is a special countdown interval workout with one of my signature 4-WAY FLOWS:
- Flow from longer to shorter work periods
- Flow from slower to faster tempos
- Flow from lighter to heavier loads
- Flow from easier to harder variations
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
- You need your bodyweight & a low box/step, couch, bench, chair, ottoman or couch to elevate your hands onto. A Sandune Stepper is optional but highly recommended. All my gear is at GardenOfGainz.com.
- You alternate between the following 6 moves in this total body metabolic conditioning (MetCon) circuit:
1. Jumping Jacks Variation
2. 1-Leg Elevated Burpees Variation- Left Leg
3. 1-Leg Elevated Burpees Variation- Right Leg
4. Plank to Pushups Variation
5. Lateral Lunges Variation
6. Spider Climber Pushups Variation
- This workout is 40 minutes long, not including an optional 5-10 minute warm-up & cool-down. There are 20 seconds of rest between moves and 1 minute of rest between rounds.
But you start with 60-second work periods in the first round. Then you bump it down by 10 seconds every round until you’re doing just 10-second work periods in the 6th & final round:
ROUND 1: 60-Second Work Periods (9 Minutes)
ROUND 2: 50-Second Work Periods (8 Minutes)
ROUND 3: 40-Second Work Periods (7 Minutes)
ROUND 4: 30-Second Work Periods (6 Minutes)
ROUND 5: 20-Second Work Periods (5 Minutes)
ROUND 6: 10-Second Work Periods (4 Minutes)
Want to learn about THE METHOD BEHIND THE MADNESS!? Listen to THE WEEKLY BJ PODCAST for the creator’s cut!