Skip to main content
The Best Home Workouts from BJ Gaddour, former Men's Health fitness director!
Live stream preview
Wall & Bodyweight – Febraury 2019
Perform each move for 50 seconds of work with 10 seconds of rest between moves:
1. Wall Sit + Wall Slide
2. Wall Mountain Climber
3. 1-Leg Foot-Elevated Hip-Thrust- Left Side
4. 1-Leg Foot-Elevated Hip-Thrust- Right Side
5. 1-Arm, 1-Leg Leaning Squat- Left Side
6. 1-Arm, 1-Leg Leaning Squat- Right Side
7. T-Pushup + Manual Resistance- Left Side
8. T-Pushup + Manual Resistance- Right Side
9. 1-Leg Wall Sit L/R
10. Wall Superman Plank
That’s 1 round that takes 10 minutes to complete. Do up to 3 total rounds, resting 1-2 minutes between rounds.